One World Children’s Academy is looking for preschool teachers! Do you have a strong desire to be a positive influence on our young students?
We need teachers who are patient, caring, and have a genuine interest in helping students learn about their world. Our goal is to instill the joy of learning in children for life.
One World is committed to providing a quality early childhood education program for infants through Pre-Kindergarten. We focus on the social, emotional, motor, language, and intellectual development of children. Our center provides a safe, positive environment that gives all children the opportunity to explore, create, and learn while feeling successful. We believe children are unique individuals that have different learning styles and learn in a variety of ways. Our low teacher to student ratios allow our educated and experienced teachers to individualize to the children’s needs. Our center treats all children with love and respect. We want every child to love learning and to be excited to come to school.
Children are unique individuals with different learning styles, interests, abilities, and personalities. Our center will accommodate, encourage, and guide children in learning. Children will learn best when the environment is safe, appropriate, and inviting with a variety of materials to explore, experiment, play, and make choices independently. Through education, experience, and a positive learning environment, teachers can guide the children in a meaningful way.
- Develop a monthly curriculum with co-teachers.
- Use a variety of educational techniques such as storytelling, music, sensory, etc.
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments to help with social and emotional development.
- Guide children to develop their artistic abilities through process art and hands on experiences.
- Communicate with parents daily about needs of the children and about their day in a constructive and considerate manner.
- Collaborate with other teachers about curriculum and students.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- We would like to hire teachers who want to be with us for a long time and really want to work with young children.
-Eligible for 5 days paid vacation per year and paid holidays after 90 days of employment.
-Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after 60 days of employment.
-Teacher scholarship program for continued higher education.
-Other benefits can be discussed upon hiring.
If you are interested in sending us your resume, please send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org